December 29, 2022

PETE KELLY, EX CHICAGO COP THE REAL FEAR FACTOR


I was recently watching the first season of Fear Factor on Amazon Prime. There was this handsome tall drink of water competing. Except he was a bully. He made fun of this nice eclectic goofy guy saying, "If he beats me I will never be able to live with myself", and that he wasn't going to "lose to no woman."


The pleasure seeing him lose was almost orgasmic. Imagine that, shaking the hand of Mr. goofy nice guy from San Francisco.  He was now $50,000 richer than Mr. Small Penis.

I had to look him up. His name is Peter Kelly, an ex-Chicago police officer.  The guy has a long list of excessive use of force complaints under his badge.  Perhaps longer than what's inside Pete Davidson's drawers. 


Peter Kelly likes to put his hands on his girlfriends and once mercilessly tased a 6 month pregnant woman. Her baby died 6 days later. 

He is now the head of security for The Jerry Springer Show. I wonder if Jerry knows this, or doesn't care.

What an animal. How disgusting. 🐷




No comments:

Post a Comment